ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy wheel fitting

Monaco 172
I have bought some alloys that I was told would fit my Clio, was quite a while ago and they were cheap so not complaining about that if they fit or not but. When I tried to fit them the centre hub would not reach the centre bore of the alloy wheel (even though it looks like it would fit) if that makes sense. If not let me know and I will try better to explain. Anyway is there anything I can buy/do to solve this problem.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
On the wheel should be stamped some info like width. Have a look at it and post up what info there is. Also whack up a pic of the wheels as you haven't even said if it's 4 stud or multistud.

Monaco 172
Cant really find any information on the wheels all I found was ET 38, 08 (some funny symbol), 07 (funny symbol again). The wheel is a four stud.

Monaco 172
23463_1363845090315_1057239948_31109139_5704714_n.jpg

8 stud holes but fits 4.

RB 182
As above, sounds like the centre bore is too small. Soon get them bored out to 60.1 at an engineering place to fit though.