ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alloy colour change and refurbish

So what colour do you think ?

• Standard silver

• Halfords steel wheels

Results are only viewable after voting.
  Clio 172 p1
So thinking I'm going to refubish alloys and thought maybe do a colour change while I'm at it . Used my spare wheel to play about with before going to town on them all. What's your thoughts on them ?
20170622_170232.jpg
20170622_171243.jpg
renault-clio-hatchback-petrol_36695645.jpg

Clio 172 cup
Standard !! You want the wheels to look as big as possible and a bright silver will do that , the darker silver would make the wheels look smaller

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I've got black wheels on mine and it looks as if there is no wheels on it from a distance. I went black as it was cheaper and easier to keep clean.
Agree with the silver wheels on standard ride height. If lowering it go different....green....red....I went orange for a while. Although dark silver like in your picture is probably best.

From experience make sure you get lots of paint on the wheels and between the spokes. When I sprayed mine I didn't get a thick enough coat and only found out once the brake dust started to eat it away.