ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alittle help please :(

clio r27 f1
i posted this here as it the questions cover a vary amount of areas:-

some of you may have seen this from the facebook group.

I bought a clio 172 ph2 non cup for a weekend toy, project and track ****.

1)
20140713_165501_zps11f6a354.jpg

i believe the yellow connector is, cruise control, horn and airbag? from the picture, what parts of the yellow connector is for what? I want to try and turn the airbag light off, and get the horn working along with cruise control

the black connector i believe is for the angle sensor, does this work with or for the ESP? and which of these connections is the ESP.
20140713_164443_zps4cb3d637.jpg

the white one or the grey one?

Because i have these connection, does this mean the car comes with it and will work?

2)
20140713_164443_zps4cb3d637.jpg

the steering wheel picture in the bottom right, i'm guessing thats for the power steering? if i am correct then the fuse is still out ( as there are no mental connection to put the fuse into) nad it still feels like i have power steering. no heavyness or anything. any ideas??

3) Since i have got the car the abs has never worked. looked at the fuse box and it was missing its fuse. so i replace that today, but now i have another problem.
Since putting the fuse back in, when creeping in traffic or doing less that 10mph, the abs cuts in straight away, over 10mph and it comes in as it would normally.

any ideas on what it could be?

sorry to be a pain and thanks for your help :)

clio r27 f1
In regards to your steering wheel. Why are you trying to blank off the Airbag light at the wiring loom side and not the Airbag plug itself? It would avoid having to guess which is airbag, horn, cruisecontrol etc you are just making more work for yourself doing it so far back.

This would be the recommended way of blanking it:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...ermarket-Seats-Wheel&highlight=steering+wheel

lost.

i thought the airbag light was on only because of the steering wheel change? could it also be on because of the seat change?

Nissan 350z
You need to scroll down the guide to the bit at the bottom about the steering wheel airbag plug ;)

Transit & Death trap
''3) Since i have got the car the abs has never worked. looked at the fuse box and it was missing its fuse. so i replace that today, but now i have another problem.
Since putting the fuse back in, when creeping in traffic or doing less that 10mph, the abs cuts in straight away, over 10mph and it comes in as it would normally.
any ideas on what it could be?''

Could be a cracked/broken ABS ring.