ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alignment Settings

golf gti soon clio !
hi there
just had my tracking done today does not feel right its pulling to the left a bit
heres my set up , anyone tell me if this is right or wrong ??

Attachments

• 10930147_10152562242856034_6467347554406858400_n.jpg
    10930147_10152562242856034_6467347554406858400_n.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 77
  182 ff/ 5 gt turbo
What is the drivers side camber reading? Also, they havnt measured the caster, so you don't know if it's that that may be causing any issues. Front and rear toe seem ok though.

What are the condition of your tyres also, as dodgy tyres can cause handling issues.

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Looks fine, but all they did was adjust the front tracking (which is all you can do easily / without extra parts on a Clio anyway).

As Jamie said, caster could make the car pull to one side, but they haven't measured or adjusted that. Natural road camber will make the car drive to the left too under steady state.

You've got toe out on the NSF wheel and toe in on the OSF wheel. Doesn't surprise me that it could be pulling to the left a bit if anything but surprised it's that noticeable, could be something else. We're only talking 0.4mm in total which you are out though so nothing major.

EDIT: Typo

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
It's 4 minutes in total, which is next to feck all and you'll never feel that. 60 minutes = 1 degree and 1 degree on a 15" wheel is about 7mm, therefore we're talking less than 0.5mm here. If it was 4mm then that IS a lot though and you would know about it.

Misaligned toe in itself won't cause the car to pull one side though, it would just mean the steering wheel is off centre while driving straight (providing casters are equal and the rear has no thrust angle).