ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alignment settings for 200 with cup chassis

Hi all,

I have a 2010 200 with the cup chassis option. The alignment's a bit off and my local dealer hasn't been able to sort it. There's another local place comes recommended to me but they don't know the correct settings for the 200.

Can anyone tell me the alignment settings (toe/castor/whatever) for the 200?

Thanks!
Scotty

RS200 Cup
Could try another dealer, or ring your local and ask what your settings should be. Even better, ring two dealers and make sure your local knows what it is supposed to be! :eek:

Good call! After I posted I suddenly thought to call Renault directly. Seems they are chasing a dealer for me. If I make a random other call as you suggest I might be able to get some confirmation. I will post back if I manage to get an answer.

Got the alignment sorted on the car by my local dealer and it looks like the settings are the same for the 197 and 200 - I'm basing this on the printout that says the model is "Renault Clio III RS/Sport" with no specific mention of "197", "200" or model year.