ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alfa Romeo 4C Spider

Ah I've done it in a stripped 208gti nothing can be worse than that!

it can , i have done it in a stripped carbon built westfield , both down to barcelona to do track days and the furthest in france was down to Magny cour

no roof no screen and earplugs !!

High-spec Boxster money then!

I'd lean towards the Porsche personally.

index.php

It'd be a close one.

The back of the alfa though.:hail:

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Thing is the Boxter will likely be worth about £4 within a five or so years, wonder how the Alfas will fair?

they drop when they get into big bill teritory , and then they don't get looked after and are hence worth less , its the old , there is no such thing as a cheap porsche .

car_photo_590404_25.jpg
Good lord. That's quite frankly beautiful.[/QUOTE]

don't forget thats a concept , so its no doubt not running standard ride height and has a different exhaust lights and wheels to what turned up on the production coupe version

Tangoed Works
I would. This is gorgeous. My next sports car has to have more than 4 cylinders though which is a shame.

This car with a Maserati style sound track would be heaven.

Lotus Elise
The older ones are worth pennies, but holding ok for the first few years is what I think Sam means.

Not really, mine is worth bang on what it was 2 years ago. My old mans barely lost anything over 12 months he had his in 05.

Early none S variant are worthless I'll give you that

RS6 C7
I did enquire about one but you have literally no chance! Not really an everyday car either but pretty special non the less!

R14 CUP
Absolutely beautiful car. I'd sell a kidney for one. Maybe one ill own one, it's certainly I want I aspire to own at one point in my life.

Gorgeous, I wish they'd make one with the same 3.2 V6 as in the 147GTA. It's be heavier, slower, thirstier and handle worse but I don't care.

On TG I couldn't help but notice how similar it was in spec to my VX220 Turbo, the spider merely confirms it. 1.7T, 240bhp iirc, 900kgs iirc, 0-60 in 4.5 sec, mid engined.Superb combo.