ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alfa Mito GTA

I quite like the looks and had a Lynden moment of "do I want to go from a barge to a tiny hot hatch".

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'll reserve judgement but I love even the standard alfa mito.

Alfas are f**king cool. Hero's and mental petrolheads own Alfas!

Turbos.
Have been a bit disappointed with the standard Mito. Looks fantastic from some angles, but not quite right overall. Hopefully those arches on the GTA will make it look as good as it should have in the first place.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Have been a bit disappointed with the standard Mito. Looks fantastic from some angles, but not quite right overall. Hopefully those arches on the GTA will make it look as good as it should have in the first place.
Agreed, the wheels kind of fall into the arches more on the standard one and they sit a little higher than the press shots would have you believe. The GTA could be a real alternative to the 500 abarth ect..

Oh I didn't know the Ferrari Abarth had so much power and a paddle shift! Must be a pocket rocket!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I just love the GTA brand...Never owned an alfa, came close to buyin one tho.
Alfas are the kinda car you hope your best mate buys so you can have a drive in it without the long term worry! :eek:

Alfas are the kinda car you hope your best mate buys so you can have a drive in it without the long term worry! :eek:

Precisely what happened to me! He bought a Brera 3.2l Q4. Fourth day, he got in the car, put the seatbelt on and got drenched! The garage head mechanic described it as "Alfaritis". FLOL.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

Precisely what happened to me! He bought a Brera 3.2l Q4. Fourth day, he got in the car, put the seatbelt on and got drenched! The garage head mechanic described it as "Alfaritis". FLOL.

LOL my best mate bought a 147 GTa for 7k. In 8 months it cost him £3k in repairs. He traded it in for £5.5k.

f**k that s**t.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Imagine if JD's butler had bought it for him! Oh the lolz!

"What to do with this piece of s**t Alfa?"

182 ff with cup pack's
Mito's are about the size of an S3!

now way are mito's the size of an S3 my dad has one and it feels more cramped than my clio in the back im not sure if its because of the windows in the back not letting light in but its really not that big. its just a posh punto

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
LOL my best mate bought a 147 GTa for 7k. In 8 months it cost him £3k in repairs. He traded it in for £5.5k.

f**k that s**t.

I seem to recall you joining the alfa forum and mentioning you were wanting to scratch the alfa itch and was interested in a gta? And this was after slating how unreliable "your mates gta" on here many many times ?

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Sadly this was shelved "temporarily" but if citreon can make a 23k ds3 can't see why alfa can't opt to build a stunning mito gta 1100kg 240bhp .....