ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alex Penfold's flickr

Cayman S Edition 1
I recognise some shots from Super Vettura who are a dealership near me. I took some shots there earlier this year.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Most are set up mate. His twitter is a delight though!

Fair play to the kid, 18 years old and has carved a nice niche for himself already, would be interested to know if he's earned much off of it (and what his day job is, I'm guessing student with lots of time on his hands)

Weirdly my favourite thing is finding his creatively placed watermark, very clever as I imagine a few sites/mags etc have been caught out by it.

18! Inspiring and saddening at the same time haha.

His work is awesome and I agree with the comment regarding his watermarks. Very cool.

2.2 bar shed.
Can't really say I am a massive fan. Composition looks good, lighting looks reasonable but its the cars & locations that are making the pictures for me?

RS Megane DCi 175
Can't really say I am a massive fan. Composition looks good, lighting looks reasonable but its the cars & locations that are making the pictures for me?

This really.
Guy's got skills no doubt, but assuming you were decent enough with a camera, it'd be hard not to make those motors look amazing.

This really.
Guy's got skills no doubt, but assuming you were decent enough with a camera, it'd be hard not to make those motors look amazing.

But the point is that this guy IS out doing it, seemingly all the time. A few shots around London are interesting, but this guy has taken thousands. As a collection it is far greater than the sum of its parts (and those parts are technically and compositionally rock solid).