ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alcantara Steering Wheel trim!

Mk5 Golf Gti
  Clio 172 Flamer
No worries, I am not sure how easy it is to get the gear gaiters to be honest, if I see one I will be sure to link it.

Ph2 Meg 225
Thanks mate appreciate it, might have to go custom!

If you search on eBay for clio gear gaitors a couple will come up with different stitching colours, ask them they do it but it's like a fake alcantara, I'll see if I know there name but here's mine although it's more black in person.

The eBay name is topgaiters

photo3-3.jpg

Last edited:
  Mk5 Golf Gti
If you search on eBay for clio gear gaitors a couple will come up with different stitching colours, ask them they do it but it's like a fake alcantara, I'll see if I know there name but here's mine although it's more black in person.

The eBay name is topgaiters

photo3-3.jpg

i love it mate! Going to have a look when I get home, what kind of price was it if you remember? Cheers man!

Joe

Ph2 Meg 225
About 13-14 quid? All you have to do is swap the plastic ring base over from the old one to the new which is only stapled on, 10 mins work.

send them a message on eBay, you can choose your stitching colour aswell mine being grey.

Mk5 Golf Gti
About 13-14 quid? All you have to do is swap the plastic ring base over from the old one to the new which is only stapled on, 10 mins work.

send them a message on eBay, you can choose your stitching colour aswell mine being grey.

Found them, do they have a listing for these or do I just need to PM him? :)

Ph2 Meg 225
Found them, do they have a listing for these or do I just need to PM him? :)

I never found a listing but there's a lot to go through so I couldn't be too sure! I just messaged them and asked for what I wanted.

They may have different colours of fake alcantara but again I'm not sure, just to give you a heads up that mines almost black so won't match sport interior if that's what your after :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've had a snappy wheel, and a couple done by royal steering wheels. I'll be using royal again! From memory Ali had his sabelt rs wheel done by royal.
Did this for me earlier in the year.
uploadfromtaptalk1408572663358.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1408572680777.jpg

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
I was wondering when this company were going to start offering clio wheel refurb. They've been around for years.