ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aircon seals on 182 ?

hi all.. had my aircon gassed yesterday and found a leak where the pipes go through the bulkhead into the heater box. ive had it out the best I could to see if any pipes had cracked but looks more like it was coming from a seal on the rear of the reducer valve thing. I took it apart and it has different colour O ring seals and im wondering if anyone knows if these have to be replaced like for like or can I just get a universal kit to replace them all with..
I really want the aircon working for the odd hot day of summer that we may get..
thanks forany help..
jay

ok cool that would be a lot easier..
does anyone have a link like an online Renault dealer as my nearest is 40 odd miles away
thanks

Lots of Alfas
I bought a box of universal O rings all different sizes from a motor factors and replaced mine, buy the Renault kit as it started leaking again after 6 months!