ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

airbox-hoses

Clio RS PH1
Hi,

Last weekend i've changed my pannel-filter, but when I looked at the hoses from the airbox going under the left front headlight I noticed something must have broken-off because at the right side of the triangle at the entrance of the airhoses the plastic looks damaged. Just to illustrate this i've posted this picture.

My questions are,
- How should it look? could somebody show me a picture of how this part should look.
- Is there anybody who can tell me if this airboxpart should be fitted to the car somewere below the headlight.

Thanx!

Clio RS PH1
someone with itb's must have one in his/her shed, so maybe you can post a picture of one which isn't broken like mine! Would be very nice!:)

SQ5
The bolt hole is missing, bolt goes through that and fixes that and the horn to the car.

Got one in the garage, well the little plastic part

Clio RS PH1
Thanks,

I think I am going to fix the part with aluminium sheet metal.(unless you"re willing to sell the part :approve:). Do you think I have to remove the headlight to reach the bolt of the horn?

Greetings,

J

SQ5
I managed to squeeze my arm down there you should be ok, just fiddly!

Not want to sell part just yet as fixing up new intake setup next weeknd and may need it

Clio RS PH1
Ah, well no problem. I'll post a new reply when I've managed to squeeze my arm in there. Think I am going to replace the hoses with VW-bug air intake hoses as well, the current ones are a little bit bend en sqeeze the air intake a bit.(which is unacceptable of course).