ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag sticker on fusebox cover

'53 Mk2 Ph2 1.6 Dynamique
Hi. Long time reader, first time post. Is the airbag sticker attached to the fusebox cover as standard? Mine is located behind the glovebox lid. Does anyone also have this or has it been moved by the previous owner? I can purchase a new sticker from Renault but the whole pack costs £7.62! The fusebox cover, if purchased new, will not come with the sticker attached.

No luck on eBay for the cover or sticker. For all I know, Renault decided to put the sticker on the glovebox lid on some, but not all, models during 2003.

Mine is attached to inside the glovebox lid with curling at the edges but no other damage to suggest it had been removed.

Clio mk2 ph2 Initiale
My sticker is on the fusebox cover (on the outside). I really would not worry about the location of the sticker, I am sure it in no way affects the performance of the vehicle :)

Unless the sticker is causing my sunroof to rattle/cd player to stop working/wheel bearing to fail.... in which case, I stand corrected.