ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag resistors on a phase 1 172 - Seats and wheel

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
I know this topic gets covered every 5 minutes and that there is a guide on how to do it, but I don't seem to be able to find any instructions on doing it on a phase 1 172.

For the seats, my connectors seem to be different from the grey and black ones posted in many pictures, and there are no brown and cream wires that I can see.

If anyone has done it in their phase 1, would be much appreciated if you could explain how.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Thanks mate, although in the end I just used Fubar's great guide on whipping out the dash and just taped over the bulbs :)

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Thanks for the link, that looks much more like mine. This might be a stupid question, but how will they know they don't illuminate?

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Just checked and I see the MIL light needs to be seen as working. So will doing the linked resistor fix turn the lights out? I've read that there are more resistors to fit for the belts pre-tensioners?