ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag light - ph1 resister placement

finally got round to trying to get rid of the serv and airbag light which have been on ever since i got the car.

have some 3.3ohm resistors, and had a look at the boosh's guide but its ph2 only.

This is what i have coming out from under the seats (on the car loom side of things) and so took to jamming resistors in everything i could find, including to two wires that i can assume would have had a connector block attached at some point.

Still the lights on the dash stay lit though.

Can anyone whos been successfull in getting rid of them in a ph1 see if im doing this correctly please.

Drivers side
20100614_001.jpg

passenger
20100614_002.jpg

airbag
20100614_003.jpg

Megane RS 250
If it's done correctly, you need to reset the ecu using a diagnostic system through the OBD por.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Some say they go off straight away, some disagree, its a very grey area it seems. I'd love there to be a definative guide.

Next month my ph2 seats will be wired into my ph1 (professionally and correctly) so then the only thing left to do is the steering wheel, I'll see what it takes to get the light off and report back.

Hopefully between me and you we could create definative guide/answer.