ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

airbag light on since puncture??

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Sounds coincidental. But what caused the puncture? A nail or have you hit a kerb or something?

Renaukt Clio Cup Spo
yea i slightly knocked a kerb going about 30mph which caused the puncture and light has been on since? some wiring maybe loose?

Renaukt Clio Cup Spo
+ service light i have played around with wires will try post some pics im not the best with mechanics unfortunately :(

Renaukt Clio Cup Spo
any ways to fix this without going to the dealer or garage for diagnostics? are the 2 main clips in the pics provided meant to be connected??

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Well if it's triggered the airbag ecu, then there is no way around it apart from resetting the airbag ecu or replacing it I think.

That's if it is that which is the problem.

Renaukt Clio Cup Spo
my friend ex Renault mechanic asked me if either of my seat belt stalks on the puncture side were lower?? the driver side is by an inch maybe more said the impact could have caused this to happen will post to see what he says in response to this as this was the first question he asked me when i put it to him.