ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air noise from the rear of engine! help!

JLK

1.2 Replica
Yesterday, I fitted a 57i Induction kit to my '04 plate Renault clio 1.2 16v and since ive fitted the induction kit to the car, when you rev the car all you hear is a spurt of air/gas come from the rear of the engine. It happens everytime you rev the car and the car sits just below 1k revs and it struggles to stay there and like churdles. I have fitted the regular air filter back to the car and it still is making the air noise. All the pipes are on correctly so I fitted the induction kit back on. Anyone have any ideas what it could be?

Cheers

JLK

1.2 Replica
Yesterday, I fitted a 57i Induction kit to my '04 plate Renault clio 1.2 16v and since ive fitted the induction kit to the car, when you rev the car all you hear is a spurt of air/gas come from the rear of the engine. It happens everytime you rev the car and the car sits just below 1k revs and it struggles to stay there and like churdles. I have fitted the regular air filter back to the car and it still is making the air noise. All the pipes are on correctly so I fitted the induction kit back on. Anyone have any ideas what it could be?

Cheers

Here is a sound recording, https://soundcloud.com/user11237650/ptt-20130909-wa0004 excuse the kid.