ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

air cooled mk3 golf (T2D teaser)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
What a pile of w**k.

Whats the point of it being so low it scrapes the floor,also the exhaust looks awful.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
So wait, you get a sh1t mk3 golf, add a sh1tter engine from a camper, dump it on the floor so it scrapes everywhere, then fit the worlds stupidist exhaust & get a mag feature ...

Im clearly going in the wrong direction with the saxo :eek:

Each to their own i suppose, some blokes like putting their willy up other mens bums, so i guess this is just like that i suppose - different ...

Broken suspension and a push kart style exhaust.

I'm either too old (23?) or just don't see the craze . . .

edit, your younger days?

lt4157l1.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Roffle. This whole thread (and the fact neil 100% expected this response) makes me roffle.

<3 you 'Bone. x

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You should know by now that unless Revels or Christopher has approved it or has it fitted, the sheep won't fall for this! This trend will never pick up!

All cars need to be modified using only CS approved parts and if anyone strays from this path then they shall be punished by the very best in forum abuse.

you are 23 :eek:

I thought he was about 35! (Seriously, no offence intended....)

audi a6 3.0tdi
I've met JD a few times and honestly thought i was quite a bit younger, i'm 26 lol. i Don't mean to offend either.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
if your not into the whole scene then you wont get it, i think its cool as f**k

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Why do all that and waste the time on 4 cylinders???? Should have banged a 6 cylinder Porsche motor in there....then a pair of turbos.........would have sounded nice then too lol

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Yeah it would! lol Porsche were making aircooled Supercars up until the late 80's I think. One of the greatest Lemans cars of all time was aircooled...917

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i stand corrected but seeing as im not 30+ i wouldnt know, was it turbo'd? and why would you bother putting an old porsche engine in it anyway its not built for speed.

reason they have done it is to show that its possible to go the "other way" as lots of people who have aircool cars put watercooled engines in them.

nah, i get it but im not into it... atall.

and whoever said earlier, if it not approved by someone or someone no one will like it.. b****cks, people ae saying they dont like it because they dont like it lol.

ahh well, each to their own i supose..

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i dunno nick i seen the same thing happen loads, people said my fogs looked s**t and headlights but then when jord took pics of it lots of people loved the fogs and lights

Rb 182
I read some where about this (not sure where, retro cars maybe??), but its a Mk3 Golf shell on a heavily modded beetle chassis with air ride?

I quite like it tbh, although not that keen on the exhaust, but it is Beetle styleee.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You should know by now that unless Revels or Christopher has approved it or has it fitted, the sheep won't fall for this! This trend will never pick up!

All cars need to be modified using only CS approved parts and if anyone strays from this path then they shall be punished by the very best in forum abuse.

:S

I like really similar trends to Neil.

I get the Golf... but that's taking the scene too far, IMO. I don't even think it's very well executed.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
maybe its because im not into the 'SCENE' but that is just the most embarressing shitter ever.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Ahhh fair play... It sounds mental, so you've got a good base! :p

Spaceframe chassis with the Mk3 body? What's the deal?

heavily modded beetle chassis on hydraulics with mk3 outer shell, tubbed arches...

the exhaust "end" bolts on and off, probably for sh*ts and giggles, otherwise it sits like a normal aircooled vw exhaust

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
i stand corrected but seeing as im not 30+ i wouldnt know, was it turbo'd? and why would you bother putting an old porsche engine in it anyway its not built for speed.

reason they have done it is to show that its possible to go the "other way" as lots of people who have aircool cars put watercooled engines in them.

Im 23 mate but thanks for the flattery! ;) I am abit of a self confessed petrol head so i'll let you off lol Myself and my brother love the veedub, euro scene and I reckon sticking an old skool Porka lump in would be ubber cool!

To be fair....70bhp stupid sounding 4cyl or 200bhp gawjus sounding 6 cyl

....I know what I'd prefere!!! lol By the way, the old Porsche flat six's are heavily based on the VW block.

Yeah it would! lol Porsche were making aircooled Supercars up until the late 80's I think. One of the greatest Lemans cars of all time was aircooled...917

Porsche actually made air cooled cars right up untill 1998 in the form of the 993. 996 was the first water cooled 911.

Anyway on topic, its like some horrible jap/germanic fashion crossover abortion.