ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

air con missing

Renault,Insignia,
Had a look today at why air con not working (manual aircon 2008 car) first thing I did a scan and surprised to see the words " air conditioning Missing" in the Multplex network configuration. Would this be due to it only having manual air con as opposed to auto air con? I have definitely got air con as the pipes are there under bonnet. Just quick addition I don't seem to get much air flow into car (new pollen filter fitted) unless I use blowers on hi which are very noisy any ideas on this as it may meen air con not as urgent its like sweat box.

Renault,Insignia,
That's was first first thing I did, slipped up really as should have kept the old one so as I could remove the end cap and seal the housing without filter to see what differance was made without it.