ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air boxes

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
The ph1 airbox is essentialy the same as the espace v6 box but it has 2 inlet holes instead of one big one.
The espace V6 box used to be used for the JMS induction kit and is generally regarded as being better than the ph2 box

Cliosport 172 cu
Ok so you think if I got one could I just swap my ph2 box for the ph1 or do you need an extra hose

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
I havent seen a ph2 box in person but i think they have 2 inlet hoses also(same as the ph1, its the V6 box that only has one big inlet), but unsure of shape/ fitment etc.
Tbh most people leave the hoses disconnected for more induction noise, also behind the passenger headlight it receives a fair amount of cold air as it is, thats why the RS2 and the k-tec induction kit both have open cones behind the headlight

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
If your after a ph1 box pm me an offer as i have one kicking around in my attic with either a standard paper filter or a pipercross panel foam filter, its got a couple of scratches on it and is missing one clip but seals and performs as it should