ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aint done this for a while

vauxhall corsa vxr
some new pics, well after taking on a second job which involves a fair bit of driving, decided need a new set of alloys that can take a battering rather than ruin the alloys that came on the car so a friend had these for sale and also attended a car show in august

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

went to a car show

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

thought id go take a walk round and leave my car on the stand attracting some attention and my friends thought this was hilarious

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

finished off the show back on the runway

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

thanks for looking
IMG_0164.jpg

Fiesta ST-3
Unfortunately I think the wheels cheapen the car lots...

I couldn't agree more. They are one of the worst wheels out there. Nothing personal mate as the car is very nice and if you need them for work then fair point.

vauxhall corsa vxr
basically i have my day time job which is security supervisor and car doesn't get much use but thursday to sunday night im up and down housing estates that are pretty rough and if i have to bump a pavement would sooner mess these wheels up, but fair play not everyones taste and i don't actually like them when the car is sat still but when the car is moving i think they look nice

vauxhall corsa vxr
in windows of a day time, an its ok i know not everyones taste but for £100 with brand new tyres on i cant complain