ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AG 200 front bumper damage (Scotland) f**king b*****d deer!!

AG Clio 200
I've went and smacked a deer and the bumper, offside front 1/4 panel and black bumper section are all damaged. The headlight looks fine from the outside but dread to think what damage the clips and brackets are in.

Got privilage insurance (unsure what they will be like to deal with, never needed to claim before) but just wondered if anyone has had similar damage and a rough estimate of repair costs.

I hear its around £300 for the bumper and say roughly £100 for the 1/4 panel but have no idea about painting costs or anything else.

It would great to hear about decent bodyshops near Stirling that get good reviews!

Thanks in advance,

Iain

AG Clio 200
Your joking right?? 12 months! Thats a f**king joke Renault... It might be repairable but since its plastic i figured it would be better just replacing it. 12 months tho... jesus

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Do you have any pictures chap? You also can't paint and AG 1/4 panel for £100. Fact!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Definitely £379.68 retail chaps. If you're charging a grand then you're an uneducated t**t.

Suzuki Jimny
Jesus calm down! It was off the top of my head.

So it's £500 for the bumper plus postage and painting, go to be close to £700.