ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ady? And some Clios! Portsmouth

Si

RS Clio 172
I've been at Rentech today so was on the lookout. Haha.

Pretty sure it was you, Ady? Followed you for a bit, then you stopped. GY reg. Absolutely love the car and love the colour. Next choice car for me I think!

Also saw the usual handfull of clios in and around rentech :p swear one pulling out was an RB 172? Maybe it was just the light. Looked like it had 182 wheels though but no wheelbarrow exhaust? :eek:

Si

RS Clio 172
Pritchard was that your RB? Thought it could have been you but then couldn't see exhaust and thought it was a bit far from home to be you! Haha

Si

RS Clio 172
i didnt see it very well where i was walking up to Rentech, sun in my eyes n all. literally missed you by a minute.

Si

RS Clio 172
form the train station. was only about 50m away from you. lol.

had a service and new brake bits fitted. you?

Si

RS Clio 172
Was about 3 o'clock. You parked on the right and I drove on past towards the harbour. You had a laydee passenger iirc.

M140i
May have been me :) picked my lady up from work but was around 230ish who knows mate I may have a copycat