ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

adware

Hi can anyone help me ,after doing an adware scan it came up with softomate toolbar ,but adware wont delete,so i googled toolbar remover ,it gave me instructions to remove manually,by going to registry and looking at hkey_current_user\software\softomate\ietoolbar and hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\uninstall\softomate.softomateobjietoolbar but none of them seem to be in registry,can anybody tell me how to get rid as its fkn doin ma nut in,p.s. also using spybot,norton 2007 and adware,thanks in advance.:S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

VW ....
my guess would be just to search for the file manually then to try & locate the sucker to delete .

i assume you've looked in add/remove ?

Clio 200 Raider
go to start, then programs then accesories then to system tools, Then click system restore,

Restore your computer to an earlier time when u didnt have the annoying toolbar and it wont be there when it reboots, something similar happened to me, but by doing the above i got rid of it.

and it wont delete any of your files on your computer and is completely reversible