ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice wanted =)

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Wanting to upgrade my phone, currently have the tocco, on contract, upgrade time is 2 months away but they woman in phones 4 u said they can buy you out or something?! Well basicly, I dont know what to get, several I've seen which seem pretty decent, the list I've seen that I like are:

Nokia N97
HTC touch pro2
Samsung Omnia HD
Palm Pre

obviously there's the iPhone 3Gs, not sure if I can really afford this, the tariffs are absolute balls! £45 a month one wouldnt have enough minutes, really need to be on orange so I can have a magic number, as I spend about 1000+ mins a month just talking to the gf,lol, which will increase when shes off the uni in september!

features I want are: Decent browser with fast internet connection, OK camera (pref 5MP+), touch screen, would like a qwerty keyboard if poss rather than an on screen as my fingers really dont get on with them! lol. storage 8 gig +

what would you recommend from list above? anything I've overlooked?

cheers!

You can get a friends and family bolt on for the iPhone, which is about £6 and that gives you unlimited calls/text/mms ;) to your chosen 5 o2 people.

Just get her onto o2, too!

iPhone FTW.

Palm Pre is meant to Pwn, but not sure on the rest. Wouldn't think the Nokia would be all that, they seem to have slipped more recently and are focusing on the business users.

You can get a friends and family bolt on for the iPhone, which is about £6 and that gives you unlimited calls/text/mms ;) to your chosen 5 o2 people.

Just get her onto o2, too!

iPhone FTW.

So that sorts me for gf, best mate, you and Needy . . . now need another!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Hmmmmmm, pre is out then

iphone I know is veryyyy popular here, but, surely it's not the ONLY phone worth having in the entire world,lol.

If my gf was on 02, that would seal the deal, I'd get one, but shes not and she's unlikely to go on 02 either...so its pretty much out of the question :(

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
f'uck it, I'm off to carphone warehouse tomorrow to see if they will buy me out of my current contract,

Going to go for a 3Gs, 16gb, 18month contract, 1200 mins, 500 texts

DONE

(lock thread :) )

(the gf's going on contract herself soon so we can share the mins between us - problem solved!)