ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice needed - pressure washer etc

A few
Looking at buying a pressure washer and the adapter to use with the snow foam. Just looking for recommendations on which/what to buy?

Also, im new to the snow foam method etc, so which methods work the best?

Thanks in advance.

Megane R26
Right, don't piss about with a cheap Karcher, it will die within 6 months. Get a Nilfisk, ideally a C120, or a C100, depending on budget.

Foam Lance wise, they are pretty much all the same, so get one from CYC or I4D and support the Supporters on here! Snow Foam wise, the best one IMO is Bilt Hamber Autofoam, but lots of people use Megs Hyper Wash or Valet Pro pH Neutral, as they are more readily available :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Nilfisk c120 is awesome. I picked mine up for £50 on eBay ( reconditioned) it's really powerful and is very well made.

Nilfisk ftw

A few
Right, don't piss about with a cheap Karcher, it will die within 6 months. Get a Nilfisk, ideally a C120, or a C100, depending on budget.

Foam Lance wise, they are pretty much all the same, so get one from CYC or I4D and support the Supporters on here! Snow Foam wise, the best one IMO is Bilt Hamber Autofoam, but lots of people use Megs Hyper Wash or Valet Pro pH Neutral, as they are more readily available :)

Thanks for advice :).

Civic Type S GT
Obviously there's different 'barr' pressures on all the pressure washers, but what's the highest you think is best to go? We have a pressure washer at home but right at this moment I'm unsure of what pressure it is.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Great advice mate, had to drum this into my dad when he went and bought his.

Bumder With A Buffer
My Karcher 2.54 has been going strong for 12 months..it hardly gets used though. Im waiting for it to break! Only £50 I paid though so cant say il be too bothered if it does break down

Oh, CYC's foam lance doesn't list Nilfisk.

pw_adaptors1.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Its out of date then fella. Look on I4D as that is where I got my nilfisk attatchment from for the snow foam... Its simular to the lavor one but smaller.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Well worth it mate. There is a guy on Ebay that sells reconditioned ones cheap. Mine came and it looked brand new. Box & Everything.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yes mate it is that. Sorry I didn't spot it. Its 100% the kew/alto one :eek: As the nilfisk range of pressure washers are called "alto" I think lol.