ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Admiral Insurance knicking money!!!!!

BG FF182
Just to let you guys know, back in February I renewed my insurance with Admiral and paid for the policy outright.

Four days ago they took a further £25 from my account. I rang them up and they told me it was to revise my insurance policy based on information they had got hold of from Bell Car Insurance. Apparently I had asked for a quote that included modifications, and the charges that Admiral were making were to revise my quote based on this information.

Now my car is completely standard and I have never asked for a modified car policy and up until the other day I had never heard of Bell Insurance.

What annoys me most about this is that Admiral didn't even contact me to confirm if the information was correct or not!!

All I say is keep a check on your statements to make sure it doesn't happen to you.