ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adjusting my adjustables! H&R coilover advice pls

Flame red 172
Hi guys,

First off I just want to say hi to everyone! my first of many posts on here im sure!

Last Saturday I picked up my nice shiny red 172 from lou down in plymouth.. (shes on the forum here somewhere so some of you might know the car already)

I have since noticed when driving it there is a metal rattling sound coming from the rear passengers side when going over bumps sometimes. I have had it in the garage as I suspected I might be the exhaust, however the exhaust is firmly in place so this isnt the problem.

The car is on H&R coilovers and from what I can see they are very low on the back so im thinking this might have something todo with it.

Hopefully at the weekend Im going to get a chance to raise the car 10-15mm all around.

The front coliovers seem to be fairly simple to adjust with the c spanners, however on first looks im not quite sure how to go about adjusting the rear.

Would appreciate if some-one could give me a quick guide to adjusting the rears, or any gotcha's i need to be wary of.

Many thanks in advanced.

Adam