ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Actual 0-60 time for a Clio 172 cup

cup 182
As above
Iv heard apparent official times from 6.3- 7.3 but what in owners opinions is the actual real 0-60 time?

Clio 172
Heard 7 -7.2 for 172 6. Something for the 182, have a look on somewhere generic like autotrader, if it's the same as parkers then your about on tune. .

Swift Sport
Slightly off topic, but on the Suzuki Sport forum they had a thread where they all agreed that they could knock 2 seconds off the 8.7 0-60 time by turning the TC off. And people laugh about the people on here!

Rusty Cup
The actual 0-60 of a Clio 172 Cup will be around 9-10 seconds as most 10 year old gearboxs will be suffering from dodgy syncros so you will have missed your shift to 2nd gear resulting in lots of embarrassing crunching and will have had to select 3rd instead!!

E46 M3
This is mine, not sure why its so fast. I honestly think the go-pro has been dropping frames or something.

[video=youtube_share;Dt2NAhRK2wQ]http://youtu.be/Dt2NAhRK2wQ[/video]

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
This is mine, not sure why its so fast. I honestly think the go-pro has been dropping frames or something.

[video=youtube_share;Dt2NAhRK2wQ]http://youtu.be/Dt2NAhRK2wQ[/video]

Its been remapped for a start, anything else done to it? Or was it filmed downhill? Lol

Yozza'd Titanium 182
i recon 6 seconds, depends on tyre full or empty tank, how many people in car, re map theres so many factors

Nippy white cup
About 5.4? Lol I'd say mid sixes for a standard but as is always pointed out the can vary hugely from one to the next

and no that wasn't std but std cams tyres and just rears out, just perfect start and change from 1st to 2nd

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 217
  Swift Sport
How did you get your 0-60 measured at pod ? Datron ?

To be honest I don't know what the equipment was that they used. It was for a magazine feature, I remember being the only person who hit the book figure in a standard car.

172 Cup
This is my vid of a 0-60 in a standard cup, had subwoofers in the back, so carrying a little extra weight, roughly 6.5s from when I drop the clutch at 6.5s and hit the limiter in 2nd at 13s

Last edited by a moderator:
  cup 182
Ok thanks guys will take it a standard 172 cup is around 6.6 secs to 60, which is rapid enough to beat most standard hothatches out there so happy with that lol

big boost cup
Not got a clue what mine was with my last setup but I reckon a fair bit off 6seconds.
New one should be epicly quick

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
This is my vid of a 0-60 in a standard cup, had subwoofers in the back, so carrying a little extra weight, roughly 6.5s from when I drop the clutch at 6.5s and hit the limiter in 2nd at 13s

Nice vid
I thought my mileage was low lol

Last edited by a moderator: