ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Acid Yellow V6, Nottingham..

About 5.20pm today, in Basford, turning right at The Star pub crossroads. Was coming up behind you but the lights changed..

V6 255 Acid Yellow
Hi matey,

Yeah that was me! You should have flashed franticly haha I would have seen you then.

Ill be keeping it for some time Marky so no doubt ill see you soon enough :)

V6 255 Acid Yellow
There is another one, I saw it in Burton Joyce, Mk1 and silver. looked nice and not seen it before. so thats two at least :)

V6 255 Acid Yellow
err yeah 223 to be exact, 25 mars red and only 8 Illiad Blue, they do look stunning in blue tho imo.

V6 255 Acid Yellow
Damn you Scaggeh, you making them sound common now haha although there is a blue vee floating arounf as well, i saw it at the car wash in town opposite MachineMart going towards the bbc roundabout. So there are at least four in notts, thats allot considering there were only 610 shipped to the uk in total including both mk1 and mk2

I'm not complaining though! The only other 2 Ive ever seen on the road were a blue one outside the White Lion in Selston about a year ago, and a Silver mk1 on the M1 when I was driving down to collect my 182.. Almost (but not quite..) took the gloss off the occasion and made me think I'd bought the wrong car!