ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AC Not working right (cold not coming out)

Clio MkII 172 K reg
Hi everyone,
Just started my car today after 3 weeks. Everything work fine besides the AC. When I push the auto button, The compressor start to work but there is not cold air comes. I tried to switch the temp from 17C to 26C just to check if the hot air start to come out but it still stays on the on usual air flow (not cold or hot). Further more, there is strange sound coming from the heater blower.
The car is clio RS 172 2003 K registry.

The ac panel works fine.

For now, I think that the problem is in the heating switch near the ac filter.
What you think ?

Clio MkII 172 K reg
What do you mean ?
For now, I want to change the resistor pack to see if this is the problem. I have a new one so worth to check ?

Clio MkII 172 K reg
Ok, I replaced the resistor pack and now hot air comes out when I put 26C But still there is now cold air at all.
At the morning I'll go to regass it and will cross fingers that this will end the problem.

Clio MkII 172 K reg
Ok, Today I was at renault garage. There wasn't enough gas. Refilled and since then it works perfect.;)