ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Absouletly brilliant!!

Mk3 Clio
I feel like s**teee..

Attachments

• 04042009055.jpg
    04042009055.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 04042009056.jpg
    04042009056.jpg
    502.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 04042009057.jpg
    04042009057.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 84
  Mk3 Clio
Some idiot made me swerve and i ended up into the back of a parked car my cars been off the road for a while i'v fitted the parts just need to get them painted this weekend gutting thoo :mad:

S4 Avant
Ah gutted, looks like a bit of effort went into that.

Mind you, that's what we have insurance for.

Mk3 Clio
the guy speed away from me never got his regi . so a sorted the guy a crashed into with a wee bit of money and i fixed my car myself. so am still ok for a clio sport after christmas hah :p

S4 Avant
the guy speed away from me never got his regi . so a sorted the guy a crashed into with a wee bit of money and i fixed my car myself. so am still ok for a clio sport after christmas hah :p

That's a result then, no impact on any ones insurance, hoping the bump I had earlier in the week doesn't end up going through the insurance :dapprove:

Mental 172 Cup
gutting mate! take it there is no chassis damage or anything! glad to hear your gettin it sorted! :)

Da

Less
So this happened some time ago?

Your opening post makes it appear it has just happened? :S

Mk3 Clio
lucky enought no chassis damage the bumper bar was slightly damaged but a bent it back into place lol . getting it sprayed for free so thats a boost might get my wing mirror covers and wheels sprayed gun mental grey what u think ??

cheers budd

Mini Cooper S sport
So this happened some time ago?

Your opening post makes it appear it has just happened? :S

That's what I thought. I can understand you being gutted when it happened but you're well on the way to getting it fixed and don't seem that upset now TBH!

Mk3 Clio
it happened over a month ago now . just need to get it sorted and get on with it miss my car thoo being driving my mums mini cooper a hate it!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That looks sore mate from my point of view. The new bonnet landing panel will not fit the valance part where it bolts to above the headlights. These will be splayed out the way.

Bumper reinforcement bar should never be straightened and should always be replaced mate. It's done it's job and lost all it's strength.

If you have another front end bump the damage will end up into the engine bay area.

Black 197
Nope it's just like an out of court settlement if you like, as long as both parties agree to it then there is no problem