ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS Sensor guru required - Noob content

Arctic 182
Hi guys,

The beast was recently diagnosed with rear RH Abs Sensor issues, my origional quote for a replacement part was mahoosive (through my garage) so i decided to source one off a website i've found.

After receiving the product and looking at the quality of packaging etc i'm having second thoughts and am now thinking that perhaps i should have stuck with the original part.

Below is the product that i have received and purchased, does this look okay to you? Is it best to stay OEM with this type of sensor?Or is it quite a simple piece of kit?

http://www.onlineautomotive.co.uk/Products.aspx?ProductID=320887&VehicleID=242598

Thanks Sean

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
It *should* be okay but the genuine Renault items are around £47 so you've not really saved much cash. Are you 100% sure it is the sensor at fault and not something else such as the target wheel or even the wiring?