ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abs ring tooth count

225 Cup & Williams
I need x2 new front abs rings for my Ph1 172. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how many teeth the rings for Ph1 have?

PB172,dci100,dci65
There are 22 or 44 teeth versions, i have a ph2 so cant tell you for sure, but when you look at it it should be quite clear (if you have 10 or 5 teeth on a quarter).

ph2 clio 172
I know this is an old thread but i have new discs and pads fitted all round yesterday and since this my abs light has been on. Would using the wrong tooth count on the abs ring cause this? As I am almost certain the new rear discs had less teeth compared to the old ones.

Cheers

172, Tiguan
Yes, for sure. It's easy enough to remove the old abs ring and tap on a new one, just take your time.

Last edited:
  ph2 clio 172
Thanks jmarsh5, i am getting a set of hub discs with the 44tooth rings already attached, thanks for the help though.