ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS ON A CUP

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Hi just seen an advert for a 2003 cup with ABS. Can this be true? Could you buy a cup and add it as an option?

S3, Polo
I saw a Cup advertised with "Zeons and Abs" some people haven't got a clue.

They're the ones to avoid IMO - clearly not an enthusiast who cossets their car!

have seen a few advertised as being ABS equipped (the one i bought was as well) - but none of them were, unless there's a very well kept secret out there anyway

i think advertisers sometimes assume they must have been equipped and just add it to the blurb. is it a dealer?

Yeah I went to look at one that was advertised with having the toys normal 172s have. xenons leather seats etc. To say it was a dog would be a compliment.

S4 Avant
Chances are, the dealer selling it wrote the advert on autopilot.

ABS, leather seats, cruise control, probably find that it has a sun roof too.

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Cheers guys
Have to take on a test drive and brake hard to find out for sure

Fiesta zetec s
The garage advertised my cup as 'xenons, aircon etc' They havn't got a clue. Just wrote a standard clio sport spec for the ad.