ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

about to swap for a clio

ph 1 172
hi guys im from norwich and im about to swap my vw golf turbo for a clio 172 phase 1 reg num W46 PJB...anyone any info on the car

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Hey, welcome to the club. Your best off getting a proper check on the car just Incase. Is the current owner a member on this site?

ph 1 172
yea im a car salesman for peugeot..booooo lol done a hpi check all clear...just had alot done to it and its running at 193bhp with printout and just checking if people knew of the car

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Hmm unlikely someone will know just by reg numer alone. Get a photo up! An don't knock the peugeots, I used to have a 107 (yes I know it's more or less just a Toyota haha), but can honestly they're great cars!! Also the 207s ain't bad (with the exception of the cunting 1.4 8v one they do).

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
list of mods, pics, where was the RR done and dates? who did the tuning and mapping??

these things might twig memories!! but it sounds like a pretty epic ph1!