ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abarth 500

Fiesta ST3
i do like the Abarth 500 i will own one, one day!

lovely car mate :)

does fitting FMIC still keep warranty intact?

E92 325D
That'll look sooooo good on those wheels!

And no remap due to warranty? Surely the current mods have voided all warranty?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
i do like the Abarth 500 i will own one, one day!

lovely car mate :)

does fitting FMIC still keep warranty intact?

That'll look sooooo good on those wheels!

And no remap due to warranty? Surely the current mods have voided all warranty?

No idea, with cars in the past generally warranty is only void on the part you've tampered with so the intercooler itself and pipework.

Who knows, as long as they find no map on the flash counter on the ecu they are generally pretty good.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Just had its first 9k mile service. £90 for oil and filter. Not too bad as it was worth getting the stamp. Although they did want £225 until I questioned as to why they were using oil with gold in.

Tyres swapped front to back. Conti sport contact 2s. Fronts now back to 5mm and rears on 3mm..

Once tyres are just about shot, the esseesse wheels can go on.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Not much changed with it recently. Still waiting on wheels back from engineers, luckily there is no rush for them.

Was out having some fun in it the other night, lift off oversteer doesn't get old in it. Reminds me of my clio a lot. Stopped for a few photos with new 50mm lense.

14689653632_22609998bc_c.jpg

IMG_0292

14503288709_0d564de54f_c.jpg

IMG_0297

14666924616_27e7f1cb33_c.jpg

IMG_0299

14689940415_9d4721ae39_c.jpg

IMG_0316
r

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
That looks amazing! The Essesse alloys normally white?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
That looks amazing! The Essesse alloys normally white?
Cheers! On the 500s I think they are usually a titanium colour, these are from an Abarth Punto so white was standard on them ones.

I so want the wench to get one identical to that!
Do it! They are fantastic, I love hooning about in it haha. Even if it is baby blue.

Jel of the wheels mate!
Which is on yours mate? I thought yours was on these for some reason.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I like the blue, well for her anyway. She wants that mint greeny colour. Not sure if that's available on the Abarth though.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers! On the 500s I think they are usually a titanium colour, these are from an Abarth Punto so white was standard on them ones.

Do it! They are fantastic, I love hooning about in it haha. Even if it is baby blue.

Which is on yours mate? I thought yours was on these for some reason.

Mines on the polished multi spokes whatever they're called..

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I like the blue, well for her anyway. She wants that mint greeny colour. Not sure if that's available on the Abarth though.

Not yet it isn't. Not sure if it will become available in the future.

They do a "rally beige" although that is very marmite. Record grey is a stunning colour, thats next for the girlfriend I think.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Not yet it isn't. Not sure if it will become available in the future.

They do a "rally beige" although that is very marmite. Record grey is a stunning colour, thats next for the girlfriend I think.
Mines record isn't it?

I can't remember haha

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I've got too much love for these. What are they like on fuel?

Around £40-£45 to fill up depending on how low you let it go.

Never see's less than 300 mile to a tank with her driving it. Even when I drive it, it will do 280 being driven hard constantly. I've seen 378 mile to the fuel light on a motorway run at around 70-80 all the way.

A run to Newcastle at the weekend, never really dropping below 3 figures saw an average of 35mpg lol.

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Love it on the SS wheels, jealous of the xenons.. For anyone asking about the abarths, just go and drive one. You won't regret it!

Nissan 350z
Why do so few have xenons? Theres like 12 with out of 239 total on AT. Did them give them a silly price?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Why do so few have xenons? Theres like 12 with out of 239 total on AT. Did them give them a silly price?

No I don't think they were dear personally, £579 I think the option was. Worth its money all day long. A lot of people just didn't spec them I suspect because at one point they were something like £199 deposit, £199 a month so a standard spec one probably seemed more appealing.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Love it, perfect for the missus. She keeps harping on about a cooper s but I say get one of these. They are cool little cars.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Haven't updated this in while. Mrs turned full chav and wanted rid of the stainless Monza so that was sold and a new exhaust was purchased. 20mm spacers are back on as we had a problem with them so the car looked like it was driving round on 4 space savers for a while until Eibach sorted the issue out. Just fitted new front splitter too and had its 2nd service at 18k and needed the front brakes replacing after 20k. Also gave it a machine polish to get rid of most of the swirls from its winter abuse.

16980778431_99210d3ac1_z.jpg

16361596683_e98ce5f980_z.jpg

16361595883_385d9796ce_z.jpg

16981681275_d5ce3b88b8_z.jpg

16980350442_176f27316a_z.jpg

16981681165_c1e6f23031_z.jpg

New exhaust again, sounds great. No drone, can't hear it on the motorway or at similar speeds but under full throttle it sounds fantastic, some of the cracks and bangs it knocks out are great.

16665974614_0a41d60a22_z.jpg

17261079256_61dae14eb1_z.jpg

Front splitter from an Australian company.

17099421850_7a44d5b345_z.jpg

16664510494_3a0d6f045f_z.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome. New exhaust looks loooooads better.
I really want a go In one of these. Lisa has a 500s courtesy car and although dangerously slow I enjoyed the drive. These must be great fun.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Awesome. New exhaust looks loooooads better.
I really want a go In one of these. Lisa has a 500s courtesy car and although dangerously slow I enjoyed the drive. These must be great fun.

Yeah that was another reason, she had changed her mind regarding the 4 tips vs 2 bigger ones. Much better now and the sound is fantastic.

Yeah they are fantastic fun, to me its just a bit like a better built 182. Be mapping time for it later in the year.

Look's awesome, such a cool little Hot Hatch, i've drove a non Esseesse version and that was pretty potent. Love the Exhaust's i did personally think the 4 tip's are a little OTT.