ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abandoned Theme Park - Scotland

Only found out it was shut two weeks ago lol. The castle is haunted apparently. The big view from the from of the castle down the strip towards the horizon is amazing.

Great photos :) also I just got lost in that 28dayslater site for the best part of half hour....and will no doubt revisit later, strangely addictive!!

Anyone else wonder how that runaway train style coaster made the loop with only lap bars for the passengers lol?!

Mk3 clio 1.5
Thanks everyone, how did I get in? I walked up the long drive lol.

Did I have permission? Nope, Can I get done for trespassing? Yes if I was in England, I could potentially be taken to court. Scotland however has no civil trespassing laws, you are free to roam where you like! (as long as it is not military/railways/airports/government land).

Recently unbanned too ;)

wow! i wanna go to scotland. suprised there wasnt a few people walking about then.