ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A168/A19 - 172 cup SUNDAY

172 cup
172cup with black 15s a front splitter and much lowness :) car looked mean

I don't recognise it from here but the small front plate/show writing on back window leads me to beleive it may be , I was in a 172cup with yellow turinis who was infrot of you for a few mile.

ph1 172
Hi,

That was me. I'd been down to york raceway for some 1/4 mile RWYB action.

Yours looked very low also. Whats it lowered on?

The yellow turinis looked awesome. (Got me thinking about a refurb on the black oz f1s);)

172 cup
It's currently lowered on vmaxx coilovers, sits just how I like it with the nose down a bit without looking fucked! Exhaust is hanging a bit tho as it's currently wired/strung up as the hanger has snapped again for the third time- damn ktec!

What exhaust has yours got? Couldn't make out if it was a yozza/piper?

Loved the Black F1's, very mean indeed :)

ph1 172
Just sold my V-maxx, currently running fk konigsports all though they are too low at the moment. I just threw them on last saturday, they need abit of fettling and setting up properly. I was impressed with the V-maxx for the money.

I noticed your centre section looked very low. Is it a k-tec stealth you have on?

My exhausts a yozza race system.

172 cup
Just sold my V-maxx, currently running fk konigsports all though they are too low at the moment. I just threw them on last saturday, they need abit of fettling and setting up properly. I was impressed with the V-maxx for the money.

I noticed your centre section looked very low. Is it a k-tec stealth you have on?

My exhausts a yozza race system.

Ktec stealth and decat yeah, desperate to get it changed as it pisses me off no end the way it hangs and fancied a yozza as a replacement.

I'm round teeside a bit so I'll keep my eyes open for you :)

ph1 172
Yeah thats the set up I had before the yozza. Mine sagged like that also. I fitted the yozza on the same hangers and its tucked up perfectly. The k-tec is very heavy in comparison.

Let me know if you wanna meet up sometime to have a butchers at the yozza.