ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a question... lets see who's first to get it right

Clio 1.5 dci
no research allowed but the question is...

What company makes the most tyres every year?

this should be interesting

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
My guess was going to be Tata, I thought maybe it would be something random like in india they didnt use branded tyres or something like that.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
can you include ownership of other companies by parent company? ie: yoko owning mohawk

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I would have said goodyear or michelin. Purely for the fact they supply a lot of manufacturers new car tyres.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can't believe people didn't know it was Lego. Always thought that was a trick question that everyone knew. :eek:

WRX
In all honesty, I might have heard it before but it does make sense if you think outside of the box.

Ph2 Clio 172
Theres a few of these type of things.

A number of years back Nokia was the leading manufacturer of digital cameras.

RB Clio 182 Cup
This is one of those questions that works because of the way its worded. Sure Lego make the most amount of tyres each year but they don't make tyres that are used in any form of real transportation or that have to meet any sort of regulations.