ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a question for the who have fitted cooksport springs

hi, just wanting to double check the rear springs should go on with the writing so you can read it and not upside down?

there is also a white mark on the spring too but i don't know if that has anything to do with locating it

thanks

I put mine on a few weeks ago and fitted them with the writing the right way up so you can read them as you look at them from the back of the car. Can't say I actually noticed a white mark tbh!

thanks, i just wanted to double check as i fitted mine the way you did and i was getting a massive banging noise over every bump from the back end, it stopped though after the first day and i haven't had it since. i think it may have just been the exhaust catching on the rear beam but i don't know why it has stopped knocking (yes my exhaust is still there, haha)

thanks