ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A nice clean Impreza and some crap pictures.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It looks really low!

Maybe you've permanently damaged the suspension?

Wow this car looks gorgeous!! I really want to get myself an impreza WRX as my next car, and yours is essentially everything i'd want! Lovely lovely motor. I think i might have to go back to window shopping on autotrader :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Wow this car looks gorgeous!! I really want to get myself an impreza WRX as my next car, and yours is essentially everything i'd want! Lovely lovely motor. I think i might have to go back to window shopping on autotrader :(

Buy it then!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I so would if I had to money right now. I have to graduate first, and convince a company to insure me on it. Just got a quote back on one - £32k hilarious.

Sorry, £32000? Thirty two thousand pounds? I know Northern Ireland is expensive but do you only drive drunk and on fire?! Ouch!

Sorry, £32000? Thirty two thousand pounds? I know Northern Ireland is expensive but do you only drive drunk and on fire?! Ouch!

Haha yeah it beat the quote for an evo at 22k. At that rate, i'd be better NOT having insurance and just buying whoever i hit a new car and £5k for their bother, and i'd still be better off!

imprezaworks said:
32k lol, what are you, 12?

22! Clean licence, no points. A sensible quote came in at £1000ish. But 32k. Flol.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I like your house. I'd offer a swap but I don't want to be northern. ;-)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yeah I've been looking at them mate. Lowered a fair whack, spacers and turinis and it would be a cool little van I reckon.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
As it is now, £4k.

With new discs/pads and a new mot, £4500.

Ish. Don't know really. There aren't really any other similar cars advertised to gauge it against.

You should keep the Scooby mate, you'll only regret it loads once you've sold it!

I'd be claiming off the council for a new splitter too, that pot hole is massive!

182trophy & Williams
How can you not avoid that pothole!!!haha

Nice looking example bar the carbon fibre scoop tho mate. Im in the market for a scooby myself

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The only downside to owning one of these, especially with this power, is that every other car I look at is shat.

What else can I buy that looks this good, goes like stink, is reliable and costs £4k??

The only downside is the reputation of them and the mpg. Neither of which i'm worried about. So the downsides are pretty minimal.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
My neighbour has just bought an 08 Sti PPP.
I heard him pull up on his drive last night, not been able to get picts yet.

Bloody thing's, cant seem to get away from them. Lol

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
The only downside to owning one of these, especially with this power, is that every other car I look at is shat.

What else can I buy that looks this good, goes like stink, is reliable and costs £4k??

The only downside is the reputation of them and the mpg. Neither of which i'm worried about. So the downsides are pretty minimal.

A wagon version ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What is the actual honest mpg like ???

Bristol to reading and back, (hi CUB) 160 miles, cost me £60. Using vpower at £1.38 per litre.

I think that's 15/16mpg?

There were a lot of high speed shenanigans though. Driven sensibly, I'd expect 25 ish. But then if you buy a car with 320bhp to drive sensibly, you're a mongoloid! Lol