ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A new red baron. Pics of a 200.

2=clio 200
Firstly, I would like to say a big big thank you to Mike Griffiths from Lookers Renault in Chester. He is generally an ace chap and has made the purchase of my dream car a very agreeable process. I cant thank him enough and he scores 100 out of 100 for customer service from me. I thoroughly recommend anyone who is thinking of buying a Clio 200 to use Mike. He is very fair and offers, in my opinion, an almost unbeatable deal.

Next, I just drove home 200 miles through the welsh mountains. The car is a dream and just perfect. I am really pleased. There was no flat spot, no kangerooing. The car was calm and beautiful to drive. It also receives a lot of attention from people that see it.
For those people that are waiting for their car to be delivered. Dont give up hope. It will be worth it.

Enjoy the pics.

The spec is as follows. Ultra Red FF with cup chassis, black roof, black speedlines, tinted windows, carbon fibre interior trim and finally a nice subtle GT spoiler.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51810478@N08/5021211634/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51810478@N08/5021211002/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51810478@N08/5020601733/

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
very nice, I would have the front end colour coded though! I hate the front of them, only black works!

Very nice with the black roof etc though :)

LY 182
Really like that mate. Looks cracking. I feel tempted at times to sell my 182 and get on this 200 deal but I've not had the 182 that long haha.

2=clio 200
Thanks guys for your comments. I am very pleased with it. The spoiler is very subtle.

I will post some more pics later as I am off to drive the coast roads. The sun is shining might as well make the most of it.

:)

Very nice. Must resist black roof and wheels for mine......

I'd get the spoiler done in black too.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Red is definately one of the best colours for them! That looks stunning!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks great but not sold on the black roof with the red.

Doesn't seem to work aswell.

Fantastic choice mate.

Stunning. As said, red is definitely one of the nicest colours for these. Looks amazing with the black Speedlines.

2=clio 200
I know the black roof isnt for everyone but that is why I like it. Also, I think I am the first red 200 with a black roof. Nice :)

130i Road, 172 Track
Looks hot! But I would get the rear spoiler painted black too - looks a bit unfinished.

Love the red though!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Fantastic choice mate, Red is 100% the best colour for them.

Enjoy!