ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little late...........

A little bit late as the Clio went last week, but took photos before it went.

Will be doing 60 miles a day and just got myself onto the property ladder so needed economy!

Ive had two 182's and this 200 so I will be back!

1875fcf4.jpg
[/IMG]

9a6f9327.jpg
[/IMG]

978eec86.jpg
[/IMG]

e2c7f271.jpg
[/IMG]

I know Daniel mate, sad times!

I miss it already, we had done 5000 miles in 5 months so wasn't exactly keeping to the 6000 miles a year!

Now going to be even more miles and at 26 to the gallon, I can't afford it.

Getting 62mpg out of the fiesta already and it isn't run in yet but it's proper boring!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I get the same mpg out of my impreza that I get out of my clio, they're rediculous.

My wife has so far done 2700 miles in the car and its a year old in october so mileage isn't really an issue! lol.

Needs must though mate, when I got onto the propertly ladder I had to sell my pride and joy 172 and bought a £800 BMW 318. Sadly its part of growing up! lol.

I done 3500 in the first month I had mines then didn't drive it for the next month and a half till it sold lol!!

I waited longer for mines than I kept it! :(

Needs must though mate, when I got onto the propertly ladder I had to sell my pride and joy 172 and bought a £800 BMW 318. Sadly its part of growing up! lol.

Working for Ford, I got a good deal on new Fiesta Zetec S Tdci on a PCP again. Went for white again.................

ff117596.jpg
[/IMG]

Will do the job for the time being, have told Richard to let me know when the new Renaultsport Clio comes out though, I know I won't be able to resist!

Might have changed jobs by then too, so wont need boring economy!