ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a lil exhaust video as a few have asked

black 3 door clio 1.2 16v
here you go ,, not great as its wind as fook here lol

th_V050509_1610.jpg

W

Willy

Not sure if you meant to make a new thread lol or pm but cheers for the video :)

/cookie

haha i do try lol ,, oh and if i do come across as a t**t its coz i find it hard to explain maself on here lol rather tlk face to face haha

lol its not like i intend to offend lol jus tha way i speak comes across as twatish when i try to explain what i mean lol. . yer it sounds ok, i fancy getting a decat soon .. but as everyone will say charlie at prospeed is the man when it comes to this kinda thing.

W

Willy

you dont come across like a t**t at all lol yeah sounds good, did you goto prospeed for it you say? could always buy a cat and smash the insides out and be a pikey, thats what a few of the lads have done :)

yer i thaught about that but as it eventually will be turbo'd and a decat is only costing £75ish then i may aswell have one made up. yer i had ir made up at prospeed. top work by top lads tbh. and thanks for the not sounding like a t**t coment lol

yip front and rear. cars also booked in for end of next month to have ful front end respray, door mouldings, handles,bumpers etc to be colour coded..:) :)

lol thanks, should be looking good then , i got a mate up in oxford in the army lol .... il av to cum up for a meet when i go see him in the summer....

W

Willy

Cool, you got the same wheels as me? Wheres your mate stationed, got 2 army bases with 3 mins of me :)

lol um im not sure tbh mate....i jus follow his mum up lol ... im useless like tha :p. ive got similar wheels. i got the dynamique wheels but wiv the straight line in the middle of the spoke (172 style) in white . theres a pic on here somewhere..

cool cool ... realli cant wait to get the ball rolling properly on this project .. hopefully should have a large garage come september so i can work on the turbo etc. o the sooner the better realli lol jus gota get saving now.