ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few today in Wales/ellesmere port

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
White 197 with cup spoiler and RS decals followed me past the farm shop into hawarden, think you have a wave as I turned off.

Black 197 on the a494 near the sandycroft turn off

rb 182 parked in Ellesmere Port town centre

sport/solid (forgot the name) yellow 250 in Ellesmere Port asda, I gave you my ticket

anyone from here?

RSClio 197 GW
Haha. They're Phillips Diamond Vision with 501 LED side lights. Should see it at night fella, so much better than the candles. FYI I would have overtaken the jeep but the Mrs was in car an heavily pregnant.

phase 1 172
seen a nice yellow megane in chester yesterday n a red 172 with white wheels cant wait to get my ph1 back on the road :p tuesday hopefully look out for black ph1 x plate with cs stickers on side windows n back :p

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Haha. They're Phillips Diamond Vision with 501 LED side lights. Should see it at night fella, so much better than the candles. FYI I would have overtaken the jeep but the Mrs was in car an heavily pregnant.

I was wondering why you didn't :p but that's a good excuse as any lol... I was kind of hoping you didn't as I just left work and it was cold lol.

seen a nice yellow megane in chester yesterday n a red 172 with white wheels cant wait to get my ph1 back on the road :p tuesday hopefully look out for black ph1 x plate with cs stickers on side windows n back :p

the red one would be matt, forgot his user name. We're they turinis?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

I saw you the other day near sea breeze!

R26 + EV0 FQ340
I didn't get up till 15.00 Sunday and thought it was abit late to get ready and come up for a run :eek:

Keep me posted if anything else is happening mate.