ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few subtle mods

Jag Mondeo -Type
Hi all

Decided it was about time to do a few choice CHEAP mods to the celica to make it look a it nicer, end result, I'm please.

Mods:
Lowered 30mm on Toyota Team Europe springs
Toyota (Fondmetal)T-sport alloy wheels, refurbed in a very slightly darker grey
Dynamic pack side skirts
Black painted calipers
(Blitz panel filter)

Before
Image062.jpg

After:
Image064.jpg

Please as did ALL the work myself
:approve:
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w306/duncansharp/Image064.jpg

titanic killer
no, no, no I prefer the spoiler-less look, I appreciate im in the minority on that! :rasp:
Im glad you do mate as it is your car,just my opinion it needs the rear spoiler to make it not look slightly bland(unfinished) at back?

Jag Mondeo -Type
thanks for the comments :approve:

Very subtle, way better bud :)

Want to buy your cup seats back?!
Ha ha, think i'll stick with the toyota ones cheers ;)

no, no, no I prefer the spoiler-less look, I appreciate im in the minority on that! :rasp:
Im glad you do mate as it is your car,just my opinion it needs the rear spoiler to make it not look slightly bland(unfinished) at back?

Yeah thats cool, i just think it looks sleeker without one :D

titanic killer

yeah no probs pal,didnt mean anything by opinions!:D

Jag Mondeo -Type

yeah no probs pal,didnt mean anything by opinions!:D

no it's cool, all opinions are welcome, get a lot of 'needs a spoiler', but the spoilerless look it slowing getting appreciated :approve:

Jag Mondeo -Type
Get a TRD spoiler on there imo.

:nono: I expected more from you Haz... :rasp: ;)

said from the start you wernt going to put one on didnt you?
Yep, I prefer mine without one, makes the back end smooth looking and squatter IMO, although from behind the spoiler look nice from the front and side im not overly fussed, and its not really my style to have a fooking HUGE ironing board on the car, although they have a place on more obviously modified celicas :eek:

White APE
Looks good mate. Ive always liked these cars. The work you've done really improoves the looks of it.