ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Few Pictures From London Zoo

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
just a few snaps from london zoo today

DSC_2629Large.jpg

DSC_2620Large.jpg

DSC_2585Large.jpg

DSC_2582Large.jpg

DSC_2558Large.jpg

DSC_2521Large.jpg

DSC_2478Large.jpg

DSC_2441Large.jpg

DSC_2419Large.jpg

DSC_2388Large.jpg

DSC_2380Large.jpg

DSC_2347Large.jpg

DSC_2343Large.jpg

DSC_2333Large.jpg

DSC_2327Large.jpg

DSC_2321Large.jpg

DSC_2291Large.jpg

DSC_2267Large.jpg

DSC_2236Large.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
lol @ Auto! What camera were you sporting Andy?

Nice pics all-round, I love the Penquin & Frog shot - bloody class!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Nice pics, you need to watch your focus points though, try using a single point and focus on the eyes. The focus is on the wrong thing in a few of them.

Also try moving out of the comfort zone and moving on from auto, auto on a dslr is a bit of a waste, you need to practice with the other functions, I am a canon man, but I'm sure there will be inbetween modes which allow you to set things manually but also help you out by making sure the other settings are set in order to get a correctly exposed shot :)

It all comes with practice though, anyone can point a dslr on auto and hope for the best, the real skill is manually setting up the camera to get the perfect shot ;)

They're not bad shots though, just need some adjusting IMO.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
lol i do dick about with full manual some times.

i only get to use my camera once in a blue moon so never really get a lot of practice in.

but comments noted guys ;)

dk

911 GTS Cab
You don't have to go full manual, just partially, I don't do full manual, either shutter or aperture priority is where it's at. Just the right level of control and help from the camera.