ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few of the Vee...

PH1 V6
A few shots of the vee which were taken a little while ago now, but thought i would post a few on here as not shown them before. She will be spending most of her time in the garage throughout winter, although im waiting for a nice day to take her out and get some really good shots!

These are pretty average, but nevertheless enjoy!

DSC02146.jpg

DSC02135.jpg

DSC02151.jpg

DSC02121.jpg

PH1 V6
Interestingly enough I am having them sprayed back to OEM silver soon! (getting the front end done as well to eliminate stone chips!)

Clio V6
Nice Vee mate, I very nearly purchased it myself last year (from the guy in Crawley). I was planning to spray the side pods lunar grey :)

PH1 V6
Nice Vee mate, I very nearly purchased it myself last year (from the guy in Crawley). I was planning to spray the side pods lunar grey :)

Hi Ed,

Strangely enough, I came VERY close to viewing your car too when the chap in Tunbridge Wells owned it!! (The rebuild he did was a top notch job!!!). You got yourself a bargain if you don't mind me saying so!

Yeah i bought it off Will in Crawley last year. She's just had her second full belt change along with a major service and new tyres etc :)

Im getting the side pods sprayed back to SILVER soon.

An orange one
Looks great that mate, will look even better with the pods done!

Have you considered having the pods done titanium silver? Would be a nice twist on a mk1?!

Clio V6
Hi Ed,

Strangely enough, I came VERY close to viewing your car too when the chap in Tunbridge Wells owned it!! (The rebuild he did was a top notch job!!!). You got yourself a bargain if you don't mind me saying so!

Yeah i bought it off Will in Crawley last year. She's just had her second full belt change along with a major service and new tyres etc :)

Im getting the side pods sprayed back to SILVER soon.

Small world mate! As soon as I saw my Vee advertised I knew I had to have it, I agree it was a steal (keep thinking Steve has a spare key and will nick it back).

Sounds like you're going to pamper that Vee, good on you!
Like the idea of Titanium side pods :hail:

PH1 V6
Thanks Colin, titanium pods do sound tempting.... it would give it a nice little twist. Will have a think about that.

Ed - very small world indeed. You are probably right, he may come and take it back sooner or later. I had a look at the whole build he did (on the forum blog) which looked mighty impressive. Every little thing was replaced, regardless of whether it needed doing or not. The colour is incredible too. Remind me, is it technical silver?

Clio V6
He certainly did a great job, she's not put a foot wrong yet.

The colour is Technical Grey (Gris Technique to be more accurate).

A vote towards iceberg side pods!!

Have seen a couple of other iceberg v6s with titanium side pods and it just looks a little odd as there are two every so slightly different shades of silver on the car. It looks a bit like the side pods have had a bad colour match respray.

Its a lovely car, looks in fantastic condition!!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
That looks really nice, glad your changing the side pods though. Maybe one day I'll buy one :)