ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few clio's from santa pod today

PH1 iceburg
It was run what ya brung day today at the pod.

What a cracking day, i am burnt to a cinder from the scorching heat.

Some mental cars and bikes there (and some sheds)

Heres the clios' i saw make a run.

p.s i didnt have the bottle to go.

DSC00326.gif

DSC00329.gif

DSC00330.gif

DSC00332.gif

DSC00333.gif

DSC00334.gif

DSC00335.gif

Oh this was nice too (revels might appreciate it)

DSC00327.gif

And one for you JDM peeps. The one on the right i would give my left testicle for

DSC00328.gif

bmw e92 330d '09
those black 172's look sweet as...evn if they are pretty standard, imo they look really well when clean and shiny :approve:

clio 172
mines the one with the 182 all i could get was 15.1 not bad for a newbie really hot though,,whats been done to yours rob?

03 RS clio 172 flameR
i was ther with ad, didnt run like but saw some mental motors. the blue skyline was running 980bhp at the wheels, got talking to the driver who turned out to be a big fat c**k! and i wish he died but thats besides the point becouse after talking down to me and ad and making out like he was the drag strip master he turned out to be the drag queen when his engine shot a piston! MUHAHAHAHA, now thats what i call high quality karma!

ps

turbo hayabusa dragster running nos and 7.5 quarter mile was INSANE!

PH1 iceburg
i was ther with ad, didnt run like but saw some mental motors. the blue skyline was running 980bhp at the wheels, got talking to the driver who turned out to be a big fat c**k! and i wish he died but thats besides the point becouse after talking down to me and ad and making out like he was the drag strip master he turned out to be the drag queen when his engine shot a piston! MUHAHAHAHA, now thats what i call high quality karma!

ps

turbo hayabusa dragster running nos and 7.5 quarter mile was INSANE!

Knowsit crossing the line at 197mph eeekk

did the corrado give pinky a head start? lol
love corrados, lovely cars

Ha no mate she did well, peoples reaction times where shocking (talking 3 or 4 seconds), or they thought you where meant to get as much wheel spin off the line as possible.

There was a hilarious bloke running a mk 1 polo 1.0 doing high 17's

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
was a cracking day

cant fault the weather or the cars running

gutting the orange mini blew up lol

Knowsit crossing the line at 197mph eeekk

Ha no mate she did well, peoples reaction times where shocking (talking 3 or 4 seconds), or they thought you where meant to get as much wheel spin off the line as possible.

There was a hilarious bloke running a mk 1 polo 1.0 doing high 17's

:rasp:was my first time..so was pooping it..I got 5 runs with reaction time all under 1 second..even got a 6.624:)

clio 172
randoms010.jpg
randoms023.jpg
randoms028.jpg
randoms031.jpg
randoms032.jpg
randoms034.jpg
randoms042.jpg
randoms012.jpg

just a few i got to take up there the bikes are my mate GSXR600 best time 11.3 Relentless limited edition and his brother on his GSXR1000 Best time 10.8 both there first attempts on bikes

im the blue 182, best i could do was a 15.1, was my first time mind and no performance mods, just a janspeed zorst.