ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A dead Trophy

A4 Avant
Thats not the tripod pic I was thinking of. This one was at a junction.

Shame about the trophy, at least everyone is ok form it.

MKIII 138
hate people who get the red mist in cars and get carried away thats how people get hurt. its like a small chav brain that gets activated.

R56 JCW
Guys, I knew the driver of this car, yes i will admit he was a little crazy but a very very nice guy!!! Im very thankful him and the passenger is doing well.

What gets me is people dont understand? how can you ask for the alloys or the steering wheel, think before acting tbh. Every thread ive seen which involves a RS someone posts with this, Jst stop it!!!

Meggerman, where and what part does this show the driver being a Chav?? And also tell me what a Chav means to u?

chunky ignore meggerman, hes useless...

glad the lads ok, it was unfortunate thats all, only the week before i was sat in that car... :(

Ad

MK2 FRS
Some of the comments are interesting... comments such as no talent. I have seen many a rated driver on here when round track and road I have not been impressed with at all.

I have driven quickly and at speed with the said driver many times in my own cars and as a passenger and tbh whilst maybe they live life on the edge, they are really are a talented driver (I dont say that lightly), however, the more skill you have, then the bigger accident that can happen.

Shame to see the pics as I know how much they loved that car - but thats life! s**t happens

R56 JCW
I jst hope that the driver doesnt see all this, so if a mod can delete it, that would be appreciated as i dont think, ppl judging other ppl's driving especially the drivers which caused this shouldnt be seen. As Ad said, he loved that car, and was at every meet I was at, and is the one of the nicest lads ive meet through CS, even though I did nearly burn his clutch and he ripped my head off :eek:

Ad

MK2 FRS
I jst hope that the driver doesnt see all this, so if a mod can delete it, that would be appreciated as i dont think, ppl judging other ppl's driving especially the drivers which caused this shouldnt be seen. As Ad said, he loved that car, and was at every meet I was at, and is the one of the nicest lads ive meet through CS, even though I did nearly burn his clutch and he ripped my head off :eek:

We may agree on somethings but deleting it doesnt serve any purpose. Many of us have known about it for a while, infact there is whole thread on renaultsport.

I do think driving in close proximity with someone you know is vastly different to doing it with someone you dont know.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Thats not the tripod pic I was thinking of. This one was at a junction.
2l8ufyb.jpg

DSCF2646.gif

Hard to tell from the pics tbh.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
he was driving unsafe IMHO, we were in a group and everyone else was keeping their distance from each other, he was all over my rear end just before the accident and at times was very close indeed, we stopped and I asked him to go infront, moments after and I really do mean MOMENTS after, that happened ^^

White APE
Thanks Marky, thats the one i was referring too.

Always sad to see a car trashed regardless of how it was done. The main thing is that the driver is ok.

E60 diesel powah
what happens if you drive like a tool to be fair! people get excited on meets, all start racing each other! Just glad the driver was ok :)

FF CLIO 182
Guys, I knew the driver of this car, yes i will admit he was a little crazy but a very very nice guy!!! Im very thankful him and the passenger is doing well.

What gets me is people dont understand? how can you ask for the alloys or the steering wheel, think before acting tbh. Every thread ive seen which involves a RS someone posts with this, Jst stop it!!!

Meggerman, where and what part does this show the driver being a Chav?? And also tell me what a Chav means to u?

CHAV = Council House And Violent..................

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
As said, it's been common knowledge for a while on RS and over here in the N/W...

It could have been a lot worse.

Clio 197 sport
he was driving unsafe IMHO, we were in a group and everyone else was keeping their distance from each other, he was all over my rear end just before the accident and at times was very close indeed, we stopped and I asked him to go infront, moments after and I really do mean MOMENTS after, that happened ^^

Have to agree with Gareth..

This guy was behind me after Gareth and his driving was noticed by others prior to his exit from the road.

I recall Gareth saying he wasnt able to see the Trophys number plate or headlights when he was driving behind him.

I have more piccies of this car and its a real shame to see it in such a state. The driver who i got to know after as he sat in my car did seem a decent guy but his driving was questionable.

C63 AMG
Please stop judging the guy's driving skills. I hardly think any of you are perfect and safe drivers 100% of the time. This kind of hypocrisy really troubles me.

wait and see ;)
as nick said he did love his car i only met the guy once at a kk meet but he seemed a great guy yes he wus a bit of a crazy driver but its wot you get when you get over exited... just hope him and hes passanger are both ok :)

Tesla MP3 2021
Trust me the guy is a good driver. I don't know what happened on this meet and how he was driving but I have been in the car with this driver and I know he can handle a car.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
Please stop judging the guy's driving skills. I hardly think any of you are perfect and safe drivers 100% of the time. This kind of hypocrisy really troubles me.

dont get all defensive there..

2 people who were there at the time question his driving. Thats how it stands and moments after he got into an accident.

You get judged from the s**t you do.. :)

Last edited:
  clio cup 172
Exactly why I never drive in convoy with other car enthusiasts - too many disaster stories!

Driver is lucky not to have hit anyone else - remember what happened to the guy in the integra? His prison story should be a sticky on all car forums.